Notorious website Wings Over Scotland indulges in the type of behaviour which it continually claims the mainstream media is guilty of. AhDinnaeKen investigates:
What has this picture got to do with anything? Bloody biased hysteria-funded media!
By Longshanker aka @ergasiophobe
A NATIONALIST FRONT website blogger has claimed he is the victim of a Unionist conspiracy and stalking campaign.
Stuart Campbell of Nationalist supremacist website Wings Over Scotland claims that an alleged “virulent Unionist” and “Rangers supporter” Murray Brady is stalking him in order to discredit his site in the eyes of the Yes campaign and the mainstream media.
He further claims that a “dossier” is circulating around the offices of the evil and wicked MSM in order to taint him in a “grim personal smear attack”.
Mr Campbell, 45, is a self appointed defender of truth, righteousness and probity in the independence campaign and he is famed for single handedly holding the “evil” Unionist MSM to account for its wickedness.
Impartial observers have noted that there is virtually no substantial factual content or evidence evident anywhere in Mr Campbell’s story, entitled “The Personal Touch”, which could possibly corroborate or substantiate one iota of a smidgeon of the claims raised.
Some went further, stating that it’s merely a pathetically obvious and evasive ruse to deflect from being exposed for his extreme views and relentlessly tireless hate tirades from his mob-funded website and Twitter feed.
One impartially wry observer noted that there appears to be no verifiable facts, sources or independent citations within the whole story for any of the claims to be taken seriously.
Longshanker, associate editor of ‘satirical’ website AhDinnaeKen said:
“Mr Campbell spins a story and provides background information about an alleged ‘stalker’ which doesn’t stack up. The only ‘evidence’ proffered, which allegedly connects this named individual, Murray Brady, to the AhDinnaeKen website, is the non-specified timing of comments left on Mr Campbell’s site and the writing style of the non-specified commenter. Other than that laughably meagre fare, which depends on Campbell’s “opinion” there is nothing of substance which can be verified by an independent observer.
“In the real world of ‘professional’ journalism, such minimalist conjecture doesn’t stand up as a legally tight credible story and leaves both the ahem, ‘journalist’ and the publication exposed to potentially expensive challenge or embarrassing take down.
“Mr Brady, if he actually exists, would have a right of claim of harrassment, if not defamation, against Wings Over Scotland and its curious brand of alleged ‘professional’ journalism.”
The Campbell story centres upon an unidentified commenter appearing on the Wings Over Scotland website at around the same time – which is only implied – as he alleges Murray Brady had charges for a non-specified alleged crime dropped by the Procurator Fiscal in Glasgow.
Despite providing no tangible evidence whatsoever, Mr Campbell gravely concluded:
“While we have, as noted, no conclusive proof, our opinion, for numerous reasons, is that there is no doubt whatsoever the author of the blog responsible for the “dossier” is Murray Brady, or someone acting as a front for him.”
Curiously, Mr Campbell edited his site, without reference or note or reason, to add the following line:
“Murray Brady used to consistently deny being in any way responsible for his hate campaign, right up to the point where the police forced his internet service provider to reveal his identity.”
Translated into the real world, this probably means the police used Google or some other form of internet search tool.
AhDinnaeKen invites readers to question why Mr Campbell’s piece is so coy about providing any hard facts to prove a case against his alleged assailant, Murray Brady.
What AhDinnaeKen would like to ask, on behalf of reason and sanity, is the following:
1) Just what were the charges raised against Murray Brady, if indeed there were any, and when and why were they dropped by the Procurator Fiscal?
2) Why is there no third party independent corroboration, other than an unnamed Scottish journalist, of anything that is claimed in the whole story?
3) Why did Mr Campbell use a picture of Norwegian right wing supremacist Anders Behring Breivik, one of the most dangerous and repugnantly evil mass murderers currently alive in Western Europe, to illustrate his piece? Surely the use of such a picture is the same type of underhandedly deceptive device used by the “evil” MSM to discredit and smear by association and juxtaposition?
4) Why was there no attribution or reason offered for the editing of the paragraph in which Mr Campbell asserts that Murray Brady is responsible for a “chilling” dossier doing the rounds of the “evil” MSM.
5) Why were the vast majority of half witted commenters on Mr Campbell’s site so ready and willing to believe such a half baked concoction of a story? The only thing that carries any credibility in the whole piece is the notion that a press release using material sourced from this very site is doing the rounds of the “evil” MSM.
Meanwhile, if Mr Brady exists, AhDinnaeKen invites him to contact the relevant authorities or the press and insist on a takedown of what is a quite clearly non-attributed, repugnant and libellous post – an affront to professional journalism and journalists.
Discerning readers can, once again, make up their own minds.
The text as it appeared originally.
Unattributed edit no. 2. Curiouser and curiouser.